Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Adventures in the Boundary of Darkness

I ran out into the night,
I hope,
I’ll encounter creatures that dwell there,
Will feel them
And they will whisper stories,
Which will whirl my senses

I shouted for them.
But they hid themselves in light:
They expressed their inability from their caves.

Desperate,
I waded through dark,
Into darkness.

I gasped for breath
I understood I crossed the boundaries of darkness.
The air became thick.

When I opened my mouth to breath,
I tasted coagulated darkness.
Bitter it was and I swallowed it.

I had a faint hope of turning back:
Found that the air behind me freezed.
I closed my eyes with my inability
I couldn’t open it again.
I knew I was getting freezed.

I prayed to the creatures of the dark,
To come from there caves with little light To melt the void around

No comments:

Post a Comment